donderdag 24 mei 2018

Swaps and meeting cards


I am more into swapping postcards than sending them
through the official Postcrossing system lately, 
and I seem to have a bit of a theme going on. 
Can you guess what it is? 

Isn't this a cutie? 




 Beautiful, traditional Chinese themes


I love these stamps, but I am having some trouble
finding more information about them. 
Help is always welcomed. 


 I got a lot of meeting postcards lately! 
Two more to add to my growing collection, 
the first from Charleroi, Belgium

Left:
Right:

And the second from Lisbon, Portugal

The thing that excited me the most about this card
was the cancellation mark. A special Postcrossing
mark for the meeting! 
2018

This nice postcard from Prague, Czech Republic was 
sent to me through a project 
to write and receive a postcard from a child.
I love this type of projects, where children
are learning about and through the mail. 

2013

This postcard was sent to me by a friend from her 
vacation in Uelsen, Germany

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...