woensdag 12 februari 2020

Seven days of friendship


A little over a week ago I received this big envelope in the mail


 My friend Suzanne put a 
"7 days of friendship" package together for me!  

 Next to these cute cat pictures 
and sticker sheet plus pen...

 She included seven handmade envelopes
Every envelope included a bag of tea (and one coffee),
those are obviously gone...

Day one
letter

Day two
paper to use for card making and a charm

Day three
letter and a cute hedgehog

 Day four
clear stamp

 Day five
letter

Day six
little giftbag, facial mask, stickers

 Day seven
letter and notebook

I don't think my photos do the effort she put in this
package justice. I did use my canon camera to take
pictures, but the camera is only as good as the one holding it...

Thank you Suzanne for this wonderful week of mail!
I will definitely put everything to good use. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...