vrijdag 16 februari 2018

Three shoes and catching up on "old" mail


Some of this mail I received a while ago already, 
but I still felt it should be shared here now that 
I finally have a scanner. 

This greeting card was a nice surprise in the mail. 
It comes from the U.K.

"The first World War - 1917 special stamps"
artwork by Edward Wadsworth


I love these kittens! 
They were send to me from Russia.

"Treasures of Russia"
The Diamond Fund of Russia forms a part of the State Fund of Precious Metals and Precious Stones of the Russian Federation. The fund houses one of the most renowned and largest collections of unique precious stones, noble metals and pieces of jewelry art, which have great historic, artistic, scientific and material value.


This envelope came from Portugal.
My pen-friend kept it for me because she knows
I love Pucca! 
The stamp matches quite well. 

A swap from the U.S.A. 
I am a Trekkie and proud of it. 

 I can't show any stamps with these cards from the Netherlands,
simply because they don't have any! 
They were send with the "niet plakken maar smakken"
event by PostNL. On the 13th of February you
can send mail with a kiss instead of a stamp, 
which will be delivered on Valentine's day. 
Actually it is supposed to be only for inside the country,
but I got some here in Ireland! 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...