woensdag 20 mei 2015

Good mail coming in


A Swap-bot swap from Germany with tea!
The sender wrote her message in German, and I understood everything,
so I am pretty pleased. 



A facebook swap, sent from Belgium but a great card from
the Humor Monastery in Romania


on the envelope there was this 
cute stamp from Belgium
Puppies
(set of 5)

This card fell in my mailbox thanks to Swap-bot too.
The sender of this card liked one of my "Chunk O Cardboard" pieces a lot
so I sent him a message, offering to send a similar one. 
I got this card in return, he took the picture himself.  

Great stamps from the US

left:
Chinese Lunar New Year
(set of 12, 2005)
top right:
Year of the Ram
(2015)
bottom right:
Herbs
(set of 5, 2011)
"The flax plant's stems can be transformed into linen, and its seeds into oil"


1 opmerking:

Thank you for your visit. Please leave a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...